5900 Green Oak Drive, Suite 100
Minnetonka, MN 55343
Frequently Asked Questions
In order to make your online banking experience as convenient as possible, please refer to the following frequently asked questions.
Online Banking FAQs
- What is NetTeller?
- NetTeller is an Internet banking solution for all of your banking requirements, which enables 24 hour, 365 days a year access to your account(s) with state of the art precision that affords new levels of functionality. • NetTeller allows you to: • Access your Account(s) 24 hours a day, 365 days a year • Transfer Funds between Accounts • View Account Balances and Activity • View Your Interest Rate(s) • Initiate Stop Payment Request • Download Current Day History • Download Prior Day Balances and History • Request Statements
- How can I get access to NetTeller?
- To bank online with NetTeller you need: • An Equity Bank account • Internet Access • Internet Browser that supports 128 bit encryption • NetTellerID - You will need to complete an agreement to identify which accounts you wish to access online. Within two business days after receiving your agreement, an ID will be assigned.
- How do I use NetTeller?
- After you enter your NetTeller ID and password on the login screen, your accounts and the corresponding balances are listed. If you want more detail or want to carry out a transaction, select the function from the drop down menu located on the right of the screen.
- Does my Internet Browser require anything special?
- Your Internet Browser must have 128 bit encryption. Without this, you will not be able to access NetTeller due to security issues. You can test your browser by following the Test Browser link located in the upper right hand corner of the NetTeller screen.
- Is NetTeller a secure online product?
- Yes! Our Internet banking service employs Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol (to ensure all data is encrypted), industry leading firewalls, custom designed architecture, and unique identifiers and passwords. All this is designed to ensure the safety of your Internet banking transactions.
- What happens if I forget my NetTeller ID or Password?
- Call us at (952) 939-7200 Monday thru Friday 8:00AM to 5:30PM and a specialist will reset your login information.
- What happens if I don’t log off the system?
- As a security measure NetTeller has a ten minute time-out feature. If you are logged into the system and you do not make any key strokes for ten consecutive minutes, the system will automatically log you out. You will need to log in again to resume your session.
- What happens if I get locked out of my NetTeller account?
- NetTeller allows three attempts to log into your account. If you are unsuccessful on all three attempts, you will get a message indicating that you have been locked out. Your account can be unlocked by calling us at (952) 939-7200 Monday thru Friday 8:00AM to 5:30PM. Your password will be reset to a default password, and you will be prompted to change the password the next time you log in.
If additional information is needed please contact us at (952) 939-7200.